Sunday, August 31, 2008

MIXING STEAK WITH BANANAS




Have you ever raided your fridge for every good food you can find and then mixed them all into a stew? I can tell you that ketchup and peanutbutter are both equally good foods on their own, but if you mix them you'll end up with shit you wouldn't even fed your worst enemy with.
Once I tried caviar, norwegian brown cheeze and olives on dry bread with fish oil. I had to call in sick that day. Well enough with the foods. Unless you're an amoeba you'll get what I'm saying.

But some weird ingredients are just ment to match. Try mixing baile funk with punk, rap and trashy electro, then sprinkle on some bad guitar solos. Let it bake in the hot brazilian sun for a few hours and you will get Bonde Do Role.

I've had their album "With Lazers" for a good year now, but haven't seen the pure genious until today.

No comments: