Monday, August 25, 2008

SUCK MY DIK




Sometimes a breeze, a kind of je ne sais quois, blows from Eastern Europe in Norway's general direction. Most of the time it's just radioactive waste and the clammy smell of prostitutes from Kiev. This time around it came in form of a DIK. Not the kind of meterosexual shaved chanel-smelling dicks you find at Stravinsky. This is a humongous hairy sweaty DIK that's throbbing behind old communist uniform gear just waiting to be slobbed all over.
Thanks to a tip from Deadswan over at Homopopaganda I managed to get me some copies from Robot in Skostredet here in Bergen.
Actually I despise that store with every inch of my body. I gotta say i frickin love the sixties and seventies, but the overpriced retro hipster garments they sell at Robot makes we wanna puch the nearest emo hipster I can find and puke in her purse.

DIK Fagazine is the first and only art magazine from Eastern Europe about homosexuality and masculinity. The magazine is bilingual, polish and english, and is pressed in Poland and distributed around the globe.

Excerpt from DIK FAGAZINE Nr. 4 01/06:

[0 Marcin Rózyc] [SM Slava Mogutin] [BK Brian Kenny]

0 What do you think about Dr Dre? Is he gay?
BK I couldn't care less because he's old and not that good-looking. So fuck him!
SM No way, we are not gonna fuck Dr Dre!
0 Did you have any problems with homophobic rappers?
BK No.
SM Eminem is the sexiest homo(phobic) rapper. We want to fuck Eminem!
BK Yeah, fuck Eminem and let Dr Dre watch...



BK arching over SM


In other words the ever wonderful Heidi Mortenson excecuted a perfect gig at Fincken last saturday. I only got to see a fragment of the show because I was the hot bouncer du jour that night. She made some new fans that night I can tell for sure!



Heidi at her most classy






Check out her myspace!
http://www.myspace.com/heidimortenson

Oh, and here is a little treat for the Madonna-fags out there! I really don't care much for Madonna at all and I really really hate the song Music, but this nice mashup/remix from Kitsuné Maison has been stuck on my mind all day and I guess it's only fair that I share the madness before my brain explode with glittery gayness.

Madonna vs. Joakim - I Wish The Music Was Gone

No comments: