Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THE REASON GAY MEN SHOULD RAP

I'm sick and tired of these rappers that stand there rapping about bitches and money while posing in a tight tank top (or rather without) smeared with baby oil, looking like some freak Tom of Finland gone wrong. And I can't stand these norwegian rappers that try to be ironic and funny, but fail so hard in every aspect. The only way those guys could be funny were if the fell in a meat grinder.....whilst wearing funny hats. I digress.

Meat Cazwell, the homohopper from Massachusetts. His style is frickin awesome, and on top of that he is one fine piece of man! Sure, he could fit a small yacht between his front teeth, but that's what I call easy access. I'm sure most of you allready have heard his hit "All Over Your Face" featuring the utterly mesmerizing Amanda Lepore? Of course you have.

His new single "I Seen Beyonce at Burger King" is the sole reason why gay men should rap. The result is frickin' hilarious!

And beacause I'm the best guy you'll ever know I've sniffed out some great remixes from his previous hit single "Watch My Mouth" for your pleasure. Quite danceable I must say, but don't listen to me since I never ever dance. If you have seen me dance you are a liar! A dirty dirty liar!

Watch My Mouth (Morgan Page Mix)
Watch My Mouth (Risque Mix)
Watch My Mouth (Informatiion Society vs. Josh Peace Re-Edit)
Watch My Mouth (Antony Reale & Funky Junction Gryphon Lipps Mix)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

han er en liten hottie!

Melany Flemmings said...

Good blog, that's a pretty cool feature to have! Thanks for sharing the information.

CINCINNATI HOTELS MAP