Friday, October 10, 2008

SO GOOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT COCK



I first thought I should say sorry for not updating my blog, but fuck you, I don't need to apologize to anybody!

Well, well, well. Last saturday DJ Deadswan came to town and brought faggotry in his wake. He tore up the dancefloor at Fincken with some killer tunes and even made me dance. And that is really something he can put in his curriculum vitae. But to say I danced is maybe an overstatement - It was more like frantic jumping and screaming.
I had a great time, and hopes he'll visit Bergen a lot more in the years to come.

But hey! Can you smell that? It's a new mashup, straight out of the oven!
Behold Deadswans latest creation. It is almost as good as to cocks at once.

DJ DEADSWAN & SMALLTOWN BOY
«DSKASTING GOSSIP YOUTH» [ICONOCLASTIC BOOTLEG]





Oh, and Antony & The Johnsons new EP "Another World" is out now. Heartbreaking as always.

No comments: