Monday, October 13, 2008

A small update.

There is a new contributor to this blog. I was planning on making my own and told my friend Schmidt about it, but instead he asked me to join his blog since he rarely updates it. I thought that this could be a good idea, so here is my first contribution.

A little about me:

I'm just a small town girl who moved to Oslo this summer. I enjoy music, gaming, internet fads, 4channing and other nerd-related activities. I'm a sucker for random humour, beer and snus.

Stop by more often, this blog will be updated more frequently with more loltastic stuff. This is just empty words ofc.

Happy reading.

3 comments:

General Schmidt said...

Finally someone to do the dirty work for me!

Bente said...

awh !

Anonymous said...

Great contribution to the blog! This place just got a whole lot more interesting!